Pursuing a PhD degree
Texas A&M University
- B.S., Materials Science and Engineering, Tianjin University, China, July 2015
- Visiting Scholar, Materials Science and Engineering, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, USA, Jan-Jun 2015
Mitigating hydrogen- and helium- induced damage
- Charles Crawford ’19 Fellowship, 2015
- Chinese Government Scholarship, 2014
- 2014 “Nobel Prize” in Tianjin University students
- Japanese Student Services Organization Scholarship, 2014
- Renmin Scholarship, 2014
Lu, Kathy, Donald Erb, and Mengying Liu. “Thermal stability and electrical conductivity of carbon-enriched silicon oxycarbide.” Journal of Materials Chemistry C 4.9 (2016): 1829-1837.
Liu, Meng Ying, Ya Li Li, Sheng Xiang Qu, Shuai Shuai Han, and Si Hui Wang. “Fabrication of Carbon Nanofiber and Silicon Carbonitride Ceramic Nanomposites by In Situ Growth during Ceramic Formation.” Key Engineering Materials. Vol. 602. 2014.